I don't care if people don't
like Me..I am not a facebook
to be liked@>---

Friday, December 7, 2012

i miss him so much:(

For ten years ,i miss to see his face,to hug him , hold his hand, and celebrate birthday with him
 .But ,what can i do?  i don't have chance to live with him for a long time and get what another get..
.onlY i can pray for  him and cry alone  when i miss him .i still grateful because i have other that  love me and only her a place for me to get love.Although I'm still a child on that time,i can felt he lost from my life.but
i tried to be strong and independent in all things.i can do it by myself!!. he will be happy if
he know i'm now study at upsi and want to be a teacher like him.MY family also
gave me a support when they know about that.For him,i promise will do the best in life and achieve
my dream and success.miss u so much, PAPA,Sekiranya ada rezeki,sampai la nnti  ,ma
ngan adik-beradik  kat tanah suci  untuk lawat arwah pa ngan tok mat  kat sane.moga2 pa ngan
tok mat berada bersama orang2 yang soleh.amin

No comments:

Post a Comment